- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Allergy Relief And Cleaner Air*
- Dust And Pollen Are Removed Outside Living Area
- Up To 5 Times More suction Than A Portable Vacuum
- No Recirculation Of Common Indoor Air Pollutants
- Quiet Operation The Motor Unit Is Located In The Basement Or Garage
*According to a UC Davis cinical study, allergy symptoms are proven to be reduced in homes cleaned with a central vacuum. Since the vacuum exhaust is not located in the house, it pulls all the dust and dirt out and away from the home creating fresher, cleaner air.
Study can be found at UC Davis Central Vacuum Clinical Study